Wire EDM Machine Manufacturers Rajkot
Wire Edm machine manufacturers use wire as a tool electrode in the machine. We wind the wire to the two electrodes. Then we place the metal in a dielectric fluid. Then wire needs to feed through the submerged metal component. An electric current needs to pass through to give out sparks and cut the element into the desired shape. After cutting, the dielectric requires to flush for removing all the excess waste from the finished product. Wire EDM machine manufacturers Rajkot tells that the machine removes the debris without exerting much cutting force. This process in the device is automated and does not cause much damage to the finished product.
No need Of Post-Machining Treatments
After the machine cuts the component, there is no necessity for post-machining thermal treatments. The shape of the shaped part does not get distorted as it is not treated again. Our wire Edm is used for mould and die manufacturing. Exclusively for extrusion dies and blanking punches our machines is a perfect choice. We use these machines in prototypes or production processes. Metal tools and components can be manufactured precisely by this machine. It is well suited for applications requiring low residual stress. Our clients use the devices to build components and parts for electronic, automotive, and aerospace industries.
Components with Perfect Complex Shape
There are numerous benefits in using wire Edm services, Rajkot. The machining process gives out a variety of perfect shaped parts and components. We promise our clients high precision in machines. That helps the element to get the ideal complex shape quickly. Hard metal easily gets turned into a desirable mould with the perfect working of the Edm machine. Its high level of complexity gets precise, intricate, and small metal pieces. The component needs to cut, and the tool does not have direct contact. Thus, a shooting surface gets achieved accurately. The parts manufactured through Edm can be used immediately after the EDM process gets completed.
The reason for using our EDM machine:
- EDM machine works on alloys and hard materials. Various thicknesses of the metal will be there without compromising the surface of the finished product.
- The cutting part is directly not in contact with the component, and thus, the high-quality finish we can achieve. There is no necessity for post-processing and surface treatment.
- EDM is a CNC machine where automated software we use to program functions. The product is accurate, predictable, and repeatable in every production run.
- Wire Edm can have small production runs with tight tolerances. These runs are useful for aerospace and medical equipment industries.
- Wire cutting machine manufacturers Rajkot gives the most cost-effective and time-efficient equipment.